About Erin E. Ducat DC, CSCS, CCSP, DACRB, FACO
Empowering patients to take charge of their health is what makes Dr. Erin Ducat excited. With a bachelor’s degree in Biology and Chemistry, she had the chance to go into any PhD or medical school program, but that wasn’t a good fit for her.
“Good health doesn’t come from a pill bottle or from invasive procedures,” explains Dr. Ducat. “Most of traditional medicine is focused around a script pad. I wanted something different — a practice where I could make a connection with my patients and make a difference in their lives with natural treatment options for back and joint pain.“
In 2008, Dr. Erin Ducat opened Ducat Chiropractic & Sports Medicine in Old Town Bloomingdale. Since then, the practice has become multi-specialty and offers Chiropractic, Sports Medicine, Physical Therapy, Non-Surgical Orthopedics, Pelvic Floor Therapy, Acupuncture and Massage Therapy all under one roof. They serve hundreds of patients each year and have been voted as Best Chiropractor by the Daily Herald’s Readers Choice more than once.
Dr. Ducat is the only Triple Board-Certified Chiropractor in Illinois in Non-Surgical Orthopedics, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation. In addition, she is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS). She is on-staff with AMITA Health/Alexian Brothers Health System.
In addition to her clinical practice, Dr. Ducat teaches the popular Walk to Run programs with the local park districts and is the race director for the annual April Fools 5k. She sits on the Board of Directors for the Illinois Chiropractic Society (ICS) and volunteers her time as the President of the Northern District of the ICS.
Dr. Ducat and her husband, Steve, live in Roselle and keep busy chasing around their two sons, Oliver (6) and Emmett (4). She tries to keep some healthy balance in her life by going to Crossfit and running 5k-half marathon distance races.
Professional Practice History
- 2006 Preceptor, Fox Chiropractic Center, Geneva, IL
- 2006-2008 Associate Chiropractic Physician, Geneva, IL
- 2008-present Owner and Chiropractic Physician, Ducat Chiropractic & Sports Medicine, Bloomingdale, IL
- 2003 B.A. in Biology. Trinity Christian College, Palos Heights, IL
- 2004 B.S. in Human Biology. National University of Health Sciences, Lombard, IL
- 2006 Doctor of Chiropractic. National University of Health Sciences, Lombard, IL
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, American Board of Chiropractic Sports Physicians
- Board-Certified Diplomate, American Chiropractic Board of Rehabilitation
- Board-Certified Fellow, Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists
- Pelvic Floor Level 1, Herman & Wallace Pelvic Rehabilitation Institute
- 100-Hr Medical Acupuncture Certification
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified Kinesiotape Practitioner
- Graston Technique Level 2 Certified
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS) Level 1 Certified
- Selective Movement Functional Assessment (SFMA) Level 2 Certified
- TRX Suspension Training Level 2 Sports Medicine Certified
- StrongFirst, Kettlebell SFG Instructor Level 1
- Illinois Chiropractic Society, President of the Northern District, Board of Directors Member
- American Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
- National University of Health Sciences Alumni Association
- Bloomingdale Chamber of Commerce
- Roselle Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Trinity Lutheran Church in Roselle