Have you ever had a nagging neck pain that slowed you down and kept you from doing the things you love? You’re not alone. Millions of people every year suffer from neck and arm pain caused by a disc herniation. Sometimes the pain is caused by an injury, other times people just seem to wake up one day with numbness or tingling. The good news is, you don’t have to rely on medications, injections, or surgeries to get back your quality of life. New scientific research has shown patients experience HUGE improvements with natural health care, such as Chiropractic, and the more you know, the smarter you can be with your healthcare choices.
Our bodies are designed to heal, but sometimes they need a little help. Medications and injections tend to mask the problem and often have a lot of dangerous side effects. Well, you should be happy to know that Chiropractic adjustments not only help provide fantastic pain relief, but they also help correct the underlying problem so you can find long-term relief.
- After 2 weeks of receiving Chiropractic care, over 55% of patients experienced relief from their neck pain.
- At the 3 month mark, over 75% of patients reported experiencing significant relief.
Sitting at a desk, awkward sleeping positions, and just plain getting older can all contribute to neck pain and disc problems. Maintaining an active lifestyle by eating right, exercising, and getting periodic Chiropractic care can help your body fend off these degenerative processes. Ask Dr. Ducat today about how they maintain a healthy lifestyle using Chiropractic care. Learning how to stay happy and healthy; that’s what we call a smart decision!
Latest posts by Erin E. Ducat DC, CSCS, CCSP, DACRB, FACO (see all)
- Try 3 At-Home Exercises for Neck Pain Prevention - February 9, 2019
- Chiropractic Adjustment for Neck Pain - February 2, 2019
- What’s Causing My Neck Pain?Bloomingdale Chiropractor - January 26, 2019