Insurance and Cost of Care
Our focus to high-value, effective care translates to better patient outcomes, at a price you can afford. We work with all PPO insurance plans and submit your claims for you. We will explain your deductible, copay and coinsurance costs on your first visit so that there are no barriers to receiving the care you deserve.
If you have financial questions or would like us to perform a Complementary Insurance Benefits Check, please give our friendly office staff a call at 224-653-8094 or email us at email@example.com with your insurance information.
Chiropractic, Physical Therapy & Acupuncture Services
We are in-network with the following insurance plans:
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield PPO (until 01/31/2019)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield Blue Choice (until 01/31/2019)
- Medicare Part B
- SmartHealth PPO (AMITA Employees, until 12/31/2018)
- Worker’s Compensation
- Personal Injury/Car Accident Claims
Our Self-Pay Service Fees:
- New Patient Examination $120
- Established Patient Examination $50-115 (depending on complexity)
- Chiropractic Spinal Adjustments $40-60 (depending on number of areas adjusted)
- Chiropractic Extremity Adjustment $30
- Physical Therapy (stretching, exercises etc) $40 standard session, $80 extended session
- Acupuncture $50 without electrical stimulation, $55 with electrical stimulation
- Cervical Traction Therapy $20
Massage Therapy Services
- We do NOT bill insurance plans for massage therapy. It has been defined as a non-covered service by insurance companies and our massage therapists do not participate with any insurance plans.
- You can use Flex Spending and HSA Accounts for massage therapy.
- Our Massage Therapy Rates:
- 60 minute Massage Therapy Session $79
- 90 minute Massage Therapy Session $110 (established patients, before 4pm only)