Insurance and Cost of Care
Our focus to high-value, effective care translates to better patient outcomes, at a price you can afford. We assist patients as an in-network provider and are happy to explain your deductible, copay and coinsurance costs on your first visit. There is also a large number of patients that find us affordable as an out-of-network provider and we can even provider you with receipts for direct insurance reimbursement.
If you have financial questions or would like us to verify your insurance benefits please give our friendly office staff a call at 224-653-8094 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your concerns.
Chiropractic, Physical Therapy & Acupuncture Services
We are in-network and accept the following insurance plans:
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield Blue Choice
- Medicare Part B
- SmartHealth PPO (AMITA Employees)
- Worker’s Compensation and Personal Injury/Car Accident Claims
Our Self-Pay Service Fees:
- New Patient Examination $120
- Established Patient Examination $50-115 (depending on complexity)
- Chiropractic Spinal Adjustments $40-60 (depending on number of areas adjusted)
- Chiropractic Extremity Adjustment $30
- Physical Therapy (stretching, exercises etc) $40 standard session, $80 extended session
- Acupuncture $50
- Modalities (electrical stimulation, traction etc.) $20
Massage Therapy Services
- We do NOT bill insurance plans for massage therapy. It has been defined as a non-covered service by insurance companies and our massage therapists do not participate with any insurance plans.
- You can use Flex Spending and HSA Accounts for massage therapy.
- Our Massage Therapy Rates:
- 60 minute Massage Therapy Session $79
- 90 minute Massage Therapy Session $110 (established patients, before 4pm only)