Insurance and Cost of Care
Our focus to high-value, effective care translates to better patient outcomes, at a price you can afford. We are out of network with all major health insurance plans, except Medicare Part B. What this means is you’ll have more time for an unhurried experience with the doctor, a wider range of treatment options available, lower cost than most in-network providers and less insurance red tape! We are happy to submit your claims to your insurance and you’ll receive a check in the mail directly from them.
If you have financial questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give our friendly office staff a call at 224-653-8094. It’s our goal to make sure there are no barriers to you receiving the care you deserve.
Chiropractic, Physical Therapy & Acupuncture Services
We are in-network with the following insurance plans:
- Medicare Part B
We Also Welcome The Following:
- No insurance or self-pay patients
- Out-of-Network PPO Insurance Plans such as Blue Cross and Blue Shield, United Health Care, Aetna, Cigna, Humana, Multiplan/PHCS
- Worker’s Compensation Claims
- Personal Injury/Car Accident Claims
2019 Fee Schedule:
- Non-Medicare Patients
- Initial Visit $200 (includes consultation, examination and any treatment rendered on first visit)
- Established Patient, New Problem Visit $150
- Follow Up Visits (Active Care or Wellness Care)
- Brief Visit $50 (10 min, one service*)
- Standard Visit $100 (20 min, two services*)
- Extended Visit $150 (30 min, three services* or one service with extended exercises)
- *Services Include: chiropractic adjustment, exercises or acupuncture.
- Established Patient, Re-Exam Visit $150
- Medicare Part B Patients
- Medicare Part B covers chiropractic spinal adjustments only when medically necessary. If receiving a covered chiropractic spinal adjustment during your visit, your estimated patient responsibility is $30 less than our regular fees.
- Personal Injury, Worker’s Compensation or Indemnity Insurance Patients
- All prices listed above are only for patients who pay at time of service. If we accept assignment and bill your insurance plan, please add 15% to the above fees.
Massage Therapy Services
- We do NOT bill insurance plans for massage therapy. It has been defined as a non-covered service by insurance companies and our massage therapists do not participate with any insurance plans.
- You can use Flex Spending and HSA Accounts for massage therapy.
- Gratuity is appreciated.
- Our Massage Therapy Rates:
- 30 minute Therapeutic Massage $40
- 60 minute Therapeutic Massage $80
- 90 minute Therapeutic Massage $120