New Massage Therapy Client?
We are thrilled to welcome you to our massage therapy practice at Ducat Chiropractic & Sports Medicine. Our licensed massage therapists will customize your experience with us to fit your specific needs and concerns. You can learn more about massage therapy and our staff by clicking here.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- Please arrive a few minutes early to your scheduled appointment. You will need to complete a few brief registration forms and get comfortable before your scheduled time with the massage therapist. Your prompt arrival helps us make sure we have an unhurried and relaxed environment for your massage experience.
How Long will my Massage Appointment Take?
- Allow about 75 minutes for your first appointment to complete registration forms, have a brief consultation with the massage therapist before your session and to complete your 60 minute massage.
- We will always work to get you seen by a massage therapist as soon as possible, even same day if we can. Appointments requested at peak times (4pm – 6pm) may have a waiting period as these are our most popular appointment times. If you are in acute pain, you may also want to see our chiropractic physician on-staff who is also skilled in soft tissue treatment and can help you with your symptoms if you cannot find a time with one of our therapists.
What Costs Should I Expect?
- We do NOT bill insurance plans for massage therapy. It has been defined as a non-covered service by insurance companies and our massage therapists do not participate with any insurance plans.
- You can use Flex Spending and HSA Accounts for massage therapy.
- Gratuity is appreciated.
- Our Massage Therapy Rates:
- 60 minute Massage Therapy Session $79