Schedule Your New Patient Appointment
You deserve the best possible outcome for your symptoms. Dr. Ducat views each patient individually, with unique goals, challenges and lifestyles. Instead of prescribing a cookie-cutter treatment plan, she can cater your care to what matters most to you, allowing for better results. Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- Please arrive on time to your scheduled appointment. We have scheduled in some time for you to complete any other registration forms and to take your vitals before you see the doctor. Your prompt arrival helps us make sure we have any other additional forms required by insurance completed and helps respect our patients’ time.
How Long will my Appointment Take?
- Allow about 60 – 75 minutes for your first visit for our team to complete a thorough comprehensive consultation, examination and determine your custom treatment plan on your initial visit.
What Should I Wear?
- Dress in comfortable clothing, such as shorts and t-shirt or workout clothing that allows free movement. You may also bring a change of clothing with you if preferred.
What Do I Need to Bring With Me?
- Please bring any applicable IMAGING REPORTS you have for recent X-Ray, MRI or CT scans (or provide online through our scheduling portal).
- A PHOTO ID and VALID INSURANCE card if you wish to bill insurance (or provide online through our scheduling portal).
- A copy of your ACTIVE MEDICATIONS.
How Soon Can I Be Seen?
- We will always work to get you seen by a physician as soon as possible, even same day if we can. Appointments requested at peak times (9am – 11am or 4pm – 6pm) may have a waiting period as these are our most popular appointment times. It’s important to us for the physician to have the time available to complete a thorough evaluation of your case. If you are in acute pain, please call our office to see if there are any emergency appointments still available that are not visible through our online scheduling system.
What Costs Should I Expect?
- Payment is required at time of service by credit or debit card, which is securely stored in our system for convenience.
- All of our visits are based on a flat-fee pricing system without any hidden charges or bills. Many times your cost at our office is lower than in-network providers because our treatment is streamlined without costly extras and our patients get better with less visits overall.
- We will gladly submit your claims to your insurance company to any PPO plan. We are out of network for all major health insurance plans, with the exception of BCBS PPO and Blue Choice PPO (until 01/31/2019).
- We participate with Medicare Part B and would be happy to submit your claims to them and your supplemental insurance.
- We can bill Workers Compensation or Auto Insurance if you were injured at work or in a car accident. Please or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 224-653-8094 with your claim information so we can pre-authorize your care with us before your first visit.
- For more detailed information about insurance, our fee schedule and cost of care, please click here.