Because Dr. Ducat is an out-of-network provider for all major health insurance plans, except for Medicare Part B, she can focus her energy on getting YOU better and not insurance company cookbook treatment plans. This allows her to administer all treatments herself in a one-on-one setting, without the use of unlicensed aides, for the highest clinical care.
The average in-network chiropractor or physical therapist sees you for about 12-18 visits for a typical low back pain episode and your cost totals about $1,668* -- not including any x-rays or MRIs that they might order. If your deductible is not met, you have to pay for this entire cost out of your own pocket and waste a lot of time in their office.
We do things differently. Many of our patients feel much better after just a couple of visits, don't need imaging and have total resolution of their symptoms within 6-8 visits with an average cost of only $850, a savings of 50% off of the typical in-network provider costs, not to mention relief in half the time.
Self Pay, Non-Medicare Patients
- Initial New Patient Visit
- With Pain/Symptoms (50 min) $275 (includes consultation, examination and any treatment rendered on first visit)
- Without Pain/Symptoms (30 min) $165 (includes brief consultation, examination and adjustment)
- Established Patient, New Problem Visit $165
- Follow Up Visits
- Brief Visit (10 min) $55
- Standard Visit (20 min) $110
- Extended Visit or Re-Exam Visit (30 min) $165
- We are happy to provide you a detailed receipt (aka superbill) to submit claims to your PPO for direct reimbursement. Please notify us if you would like to request one.
Medicare Part B Patients
- We accept assignment and bill directly to Medicare Part B.
- Medicare Part B covers chiropractic spinal adjustments only when medically necessary. If receiving a covered chiropractic spinal adjustment during your visit, your estimated patient responsibility is approximately $30 less than our regular fees.
- If you have a supplement or secondary insurance policy, we will accept assignment and bill those plans for you.
*Pricing Reference: fairhealthconsumer.org search for Bloomingdale IL episode of Low Back Pain on 10/15/2019, Examination and Therapy Costs for In-Network provider.