We've made the decision to stay out-of-network with all major health insurance plans, except Medicare Part B. We believe it's the best way to ensure we have more time for an unhurried experience with patients, a wider range of treatment options available for them, lower overall cost than most in-network providers and less insurance red tape!
We are happy to submit your claims to most insurance plans and you’ll receive any reimbursement in the mail directly from them.
One of the benefits of being an out-of-network provider is that we are able to offer a simplified flat-fee pricing schedule. Our current pricing is listed below on this page. If you have further financial questions, please email us at [email protected] or give our friendly office staff a call at 224-653-8094. We are happy to make sure our practice is the right fit for you!
We are in-network with the following insurance plans:
- Medicare Part B
We Also Welcome The Following:
- No insurance or self-pay patients
- Out-of-Network PPO Insurance Plans such as Blue Cross and Blue Shield, United Health Care, Aetna, Cigna, Humana, Multiplan/PHCS
- Worker’s Compensation Claims
- Personal Injury/Car Accident Claims
Self Pay, Non-Medicare Patients
- Initial Visit $200 (includes consultation, examination and any treatment rendered on first visit)
- Established Patient, New Problem Visit $150
- Follow Up Visits (Active Care or Wellness Care)
- Brief Visit $50 (one service*)
- Standard Visit $100 (two services*)
- Extended Visit $150 (three services* or one service with extended exercises)
- *Services Include: chiropractic adjustment, exercises or acupuncture.
- Established Patient, Re-Exam Visit $150
Medicare Part B Patients
- Medicare Part B covers chiropractic spinal adjustments only when medically necessary. If receiving a covered chiropractic spinal adjustment during your visit, your estimated patient responsibility is $30 less than our regular fees.
Personal Injury, Worker’s Compensation or Indemnity Insurance Patients
- All prices listed above are only for patients who pay at time of service. If we accept assignment and bill your insurance plan, please add 15% to the above fees.
- We do NOT bill insurance plans for massage therapy. It has been defined as a non-covered service by insurance companies and our massage therapists do not participate with any insurance plans.
- You can use Flex Spending and HSA Accounts for massage therapy.
- Gratuity is appreciated.
Our Massage Therapy Rates:
- 30 minute Therapeutic Massage $40
- 60 minute Therapeutic Massage $80
- 90 minute Therapeutic Massage $120
Becoming an Ducat Chiropractic & Sports Medicine Patient is the first step in taking control of your health and living a life with minimal or no pain. Please contact us by clicking the button below.