Due to the screening process and unique scheduling involved with accepting patients at this time, my online scheduling feature has been disabled and I am not working my normal hours.
If you are in need of care, either in-person or virtually, please call/text me at 224-653-8094. I will respond to you ASAP. My online scheduling abilities have been disabled due to the unique screening/scheduling process needed at this time.
To limit the spread of COVID-19, I am able to assist patients who need care through two methods:
- Virtual visit through video teleconferencing
- Traditional in-person visit
- Patient and family members do not have any fever, cough, shortness of breath or any other flu/cold like symptoms over the last 14 days.
- No international travel by the patient or family members over last 14 days.
- Absence of other risk factors including advanced age, immunocompromised status or respiratory problems (like COPD, heart disease etc)
- Patients wash hands before their visit
- All door knobs, faucet handles, soap dispensers, treatment tables, exercise equipment, pens and other equipment are sanitized between each patient
- I wear gloves and a mask for all patient care and while sanitizing
- Elimination of sign in sheet, reception area and patients are instructed to wait in their car until their appointment time
- I will take your temperature prior to administering care
*** Massage Therapy services are closed until 04/30/20 due to COVID-19 ***