Start/finish line located behind Meijer at 130 S. Gary Ave in Bloomingdale IL, 60108
5K Registration Rates
- $27 (before 2/29)
- $32 (before 3/22)
- $37 (before 4/3 @ 12:00pm)
- $40 (race day)
400m Kids Dash Registration Rates
- $12 (before 2/29)
- $14 (before 3/22)
- $16 (before 4/3 @ 12:00pm)
- $20 (race day)
- Flat and fast course, mix of paved asphalt and crushed limestone – no grass. Start/finish line is on asphalt. USA Track and Field Certification #IL-13156-JW
- Short Sleeve Technical Running Shirt (youth, ladies and unisex sizing)
- Award Medals to top three finishers in each age category (men and women; under 14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+).
- Cash Prizes for 1st ($100), 2nd ($75) and 3rd ($50) Place Overall for Male and Female
- 400 meter Kids Dash for ages 2-12 years, asphalt course, keepsake ribbon and t-shirt
- Plenty of restrooms, water and post-race refreshments
- Free parking adjacent to the start/finish line in Meijer’s South Lot
- Disposable electronic chip timing with Lakeshore Athletic Services
- Early packet pick-up will be on Thursday, April 2nd from 3-7pm and Friday, April 3rd from 3-7pm at Trinity Lutheran Church, 405 Rush St, Roselle, IL 60172 for any registrations received by 6:00am on Thursday, April 2nd.
- Race Day Packet Pick-Up will be available at the Start/Finish line from 7:30am-8:45am on race day.
Easy to access location, close parking, well marked course with professional chip timing.
Growing families is what Trinity in Roselle IL has been doing for over 120 years. Through their Adult Day Services, preschool and K-8th grade school programs, they provide support to families of all ages. Their mission is to "Love People to Life in Jesus, Because Jesus Changes Everything!"