Important Updates For Scheduling Your Appointment
Due to recent changes with COVID-19, Dr. Ducat has two visit format options for patients:
- In-person office visits
- Virtual video telehealth visits
For any in-person office visit, you and your household must meet the following qualifications:
- No exposure to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- None of the following symptoms in the last 14 days (Fever over 100.3 F, chills, cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, new loss of taste/smell)
Existing patients can schedule a virtual telehealth visit if they prefer to stay at home or do not meet the in-person office visit COVID-19 qualifications. The patient must be residing in the State of Illinois at the time of the virtual visit.
Following the CDC guidelines, the following precautions have been taken for in-person visits, in addition to our normal sanitation process:
- Patients wait in car until scheduled appointment time. No reception chairs are available - wait in designated area until called back by doctor.
- All patients are subject to a temperature screening and are required to wear a mask/face covering.
- Patients wash hands before their visit
- All door knobs, faucet handles, soap dispensers, treatment tables, exercise equipment, pens and other equipment are sanitized between each patient
- Provider wears gloves and a mask for all patient care
- No children's toys or reading material available. Patients are encouraged to avoid bringing others to their appointment.
If you are in acute pain and cannot find an available appointment through the online scheduling system, please call/text Dr. Ducat at 224-653-8094 and she will get back to you ASAP.