For any in-person office visit, you and your household must meet the following qualifications:
- No exposure to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- None of the following symptoms in the last 14 days (Fever over 100.3 F, chills, cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, new loss of taste/smell)
Existing patients can schedule a virtual telehealth visit if they prefer to stay at home or do not meet the in-person office visit COVID-19 qualifications. The patient must be residing in the State of Illinois at the time of the virtual visit.
Following the CDC guidelines, the following precautions have been taken for in-person visits, in addition to our normal sanitation process:
- Patients enter reception area a few minutes before their appointment and have a seat in the chair on either the right or left side of the reception area until being greeted
- All patients are subject to a temperature screening and are required to wear a mask/face covering
- Provider is fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- All door knobs, faucet handles, soap dispensers and chairs are sanitized frequently
- Patient treatment areas, tables, exercise equipment, pens and other equipment are sanitized after each use
- Provider wears a mask for all patient care
- Continuous cleaning of office air by HEPA grade filtration in the treatment rooms, reception area and hallways
- No children's toys or reading material available.